Apply On Website
URBAN LEAGUE OF BROWARD COUNTY INC
Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA:Other, Size: 20 TO 49
PROGRAM COORDINATOR – WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT: URBAN LEAGUE OF BROWARD COUNTY INC
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, URBAN LEAGUE OF BROWARD COUNTY INC is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organization and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Program Coordinator – Workforce Development
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA:Other
Program Coordinator Role:
Planning and coordination of a program and its activities. Ensuring implementation of policies and practices. Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development