PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER: GRID STORAGE CONSULTING
Due to continued growth GRID STORAGE CONSULTING is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Professional Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the clients wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client