Apply On Website
PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Were Prime Matter Labs, a personal care product manufacturer with over 35 years of experience formulating, compounding, and filling products for some ... Role: Production Planner, Category: Manufacturing, Size: 65
PRODUCTION PLANNER/SCHEDULER: PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Were Prime Matter Labs, a personal care product manufacturer with over 35 years of experience formulating, compounding, and filling products for some of the most successful and respected brands in the world.
Position: Production Planner/Scheduler
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Production Planner Role:
Ensures goods manufactured by employer are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications. Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion. Improves the company’s production and distribution processes. Ensures the production and distribution of products runs smoothly.
- Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements
- Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods
- Predicts how long a project will take to complete
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
- Monitors project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
- Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records
- Monitors production and raw material costs
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency