Apply On Website
AVIATION INFLATABLES, INC.
Category: Manufacturing, Size: 1 TO 4
AVIATION INFLATABLES, INC. is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Production Managers commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Production Manager – Sp
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $53,125 – $85,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Production Manager Role:
A Production Manager, also known as Plant Manager, is responsible for all the manufacturing-related activities in a factory. Primary duties include planning, coordinating and controlling all the steps in the production process to make sure products are delivered on time and within the budget.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Creating and execute daily, weekly, monthly and annual production schedules
- Procuring factory production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the factory itself
- Implementing all the companys procedures and policies
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards and quality control
- Training and coaching Factory Operators and Sorters
- Implementing safety, health, environment and quality requirements