Apply On Website
PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Prime Matter Labs is a profitable and established personal care product manufacturer with over 35 years of experience formulating, compounding, and fi... Role: Production Manager, Category: Manufacturing, Size: 65
PRODUCTION MANAGER (COMPOUNDING): PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Prime Matter Labs is a profitable and established personal care product manufacturer with over 35 years of experience formulating, compounding, and filling products for some of the most successful and respected brands in the world.
Position: Production Manager (Compounding)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $53,125 – $85,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Production Manager Role:
A Production Manager, also known as Plant Manager, is responsible for all the manufacturing-related activities in a factory. Primary duties include planning, coordinating and controlling all the steps in the production process to make sure products are delivered on time and within the budget.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Creating and execute daily, weekly, monthly and annual production schedules
- Procuring factory production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the factory itself
- Implementing all the companys procedures and policies
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards and quality control
- Training and coaching Factory Operators and Sorters
- Implementing safety, health, environment and quality requirements