Apply On Website
ACCESS LINK INTL INC
Category: Marketing & PR:Other, Size: 1 to 9
PRINCIPAL PROGRAM MANAGER: ACCESS LINK INTL INC
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. ACCESS LINK INTL INC will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Principal Program Manager
Salary Guide: $22,500 – $56,250
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR:Other
Program Manager Role:
Oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities. Ensures program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives. Makes sure the program meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Recruits, hires, and trains team members.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Counsels and disciplines team members who do not perform to expectations or who violate company policies.
- Appraises team members’ performances and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.