PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: AMERICAN AIRLINES
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, AMERICAN AIRLINES is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organization and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Premium Customer Service Representative
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Role:
A Customer Service Representative, or Customer Service Assistant, handles customer interaction for the organisation. The top duties include resolving customer complaints, responding to phone call and email requests and maintaining customer service records.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisations offerings