Apply On Website
COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWOR...
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our pharmacy team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advan... Role: Pharmacy Technician, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – COMMUNITY EAST: COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWOR…
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our pharmacy team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Position: Pharmacy Technician – Community East
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Pharmacy Technician Role:
A Pharmacy Technician, or Pharmaceutical Technician, is a registered professional who preforms a variety of functions in the pharmacy. Working under the supervision of a Pharmacist, they accept and review prescriptions, prepare and issue medications to patients and health professionals and manage supply and inventory.
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy and authenticity of prescriptions
- Calculating the price of prescriptions
- Reviewing and recording patient information with their prescription in compliance with the guidelines of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Stocking the pharmacy with inventory
- Providing instructions to educate people on the correct way to take their medicine
- Supporting the Pharmacist in the daily operation of the pharmacy
- Protecting employees and patients by adhering to infection-control protocols and policies
- Disbursing completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients
- Answering incoming calls and fielding patient questions
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with regulations, rules and procedures