Apply On Website
NATIONAL COUNCIL-STRENTH FTNSS
Category: Training, Size: 50 to 99
PERSONAL TRAINER: NATIONAL COUNCIL-STRENTH FTNSS
Due to continued growth NATIONAL COUNCIL-STRENTH FTNSS is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Personal Trainer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,000 – $30,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a client’s needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the client’s abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of client’s progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages