Apply On Website
To assist in the achievement of business objectives through your role as Personal Assistant, by providing administrative support to the Managing Direc... Role: Personal Assistant, Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA, Size: 1 TO 4
PERSONAL ASSISTANT: BANKS GROUP
To assist in the achievement of business objectives through your role as Personal Assistant, by providing administrative support to the Managing Director of Banks Property Limited, and other allocated staff. You will also assist providing cover of other team members, as and when required.
Position: Personal Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA
Personal Assistant Role:
A Personal Assistant, or Executive Assistant, provides assistance to individuals so that they can fulfil their daily business or personal responsibilities. Duties include administrative tasks such as planning and scheduling events, handling correspondence and managing personal calendars.
- Handling and responding to all correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and press
- Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.