Apply On Website
EYE SPECIALIST OF MID FLORIDA PA
Category: Social Care, Size: 90
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR: EYE SPECIALIST OF MID FLORIDA PA
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. EYE SPECIALIST OF MID FLORIDA PA are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Winter Haven
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Social Care
Patient Care Coordinator Role:
A Care Coordinator, or Patient Care Coordinator works with both patients and Healthcare Professionals to ensure seamless, organised and effective care. Primary duties include rearranging care plans when problems arise, visiting patients to monitor the care provided and working with the care team to assess the treatment.
- Ensuring that the staff deliver high-quality and personalised care to patients
- Managing budgets and ensuring the financial effectiveness of medical care settings
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff and communicating the needs of patients to Medical Staff
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
- Liaising with local community organisations and maintaining good relationships with stakeholders
- Ensuring that all activities such as personal care and medication administration meet the required standards
- Preparing reports related to the progress of patients
- Planning and utilising resources and staying updated with the clinical knowledge to ensure that patients receive the best care
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.