Apply On Website
Category: Engineering, Size: 1 TO 4
PARKS MAINTENANCE WORKER III OPERATIONS HVAC EMPHASIS: DENTAQUEST
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organization. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. DENTAQUEST offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Parks Maintenance Worker Iii Operations Hvac Emphasis
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,125 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Maintenance Worker Role:
Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.. Performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks. Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues