Apply On Website
EAGLE EYE AIRBOAT TOURS INC
Category: Hospitality & Catering:Other, Size: 1 TO 4
OUTDOOR EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER: EAGLE EYE AIRBOAT TOURS INC
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. EAGLE EYE AIRBOAT TOURS INC encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Outdoor Education Program Manager
Location: Eagle Rock
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $37,188
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Hospitality & Catering:Other
Program Manager Role:
Oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities. Ensures program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives. Makes sure the program meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Recruits, hires, and trains team members.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Counsels and disciplines team members who do not perform to expectations or who violate company policies.
- Appraises team members’ performances and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.