OPERATIONS QUALITY MANAGER: SERVICE INDUSTRIES INC
To support its growth SERVICE INDUSTRIES INC is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Operations Quality Manager
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Retail:Other
Quality Manager Role:
A Quality Manager, or Quality Control Manager creates quality standards for the organisation and ensures that its employees and operational procedures meet these standards. Duties include monitoring performance, creating compliance reports and collecting feedback from other employees and clients.
- Designing quality standards, procedures and specifications for a company
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines
- Testing products and service to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Ensuring that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards