OPERATIONS MANAGER, NEWARK, DELAWAR.: BANK OF AMERICA
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. BANK OF AMERICA are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Operations Manager, Newark, Delawar.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,875 – $63,750
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Operations Manager Role:
An Operations Manager, or Ops Manager deals with the design and control of business operations to ensure streamlined production of goods and services. Duties include overseeing high-level HR duties, conserving quality control and safety measures and analysing and improving organisational processes.
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the companys operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Performing financial predictions by preparing the annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Reviewing and approving operational invoices and forwarding them to payment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents