OPERATIONS MANAGER, NEWARK, DELAWAR.: BANK OF AMERICA CORPORA…
To support its growth BANK OF AMERICA CORPORA… is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Operations Manager, Newark, Delawar.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,875 – $63,750
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Operations Manager Role:
An Operations Manager, or Ops Manager deals with the design and control of business operations to ensure streamlined production of goods and services. Duties include overseeing high-level HR duties, conserving quality control and safety measures and analysing and improving organisational processes.
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the companys operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Performing financial predictions by preparing the annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Reviewing and approving operational invoices and forwarding them to payment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents