Apply On Website
Category: Insurance, Size: 1 TO 4
OPERATIONS ANALYST: COMFORCE
To support its growth COMFORCE is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Operations Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $42,500
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Insurance
Operations Analyst Role:
An Operations Analyst, or Business Operations Analyst is responsible for improving the efficiency of business operations through data analysis and statistical forecasting. Duties include collecting and analysing sales figures, delivering analysis reports to management and making recommendations for operational changes.
- Analysing existing systems and operational procedures
- Understanding the operational needs and business goals of the company
- Collecting relevant data from within the company and from clients
- Creating databases for data storage and future access
- Adhering to company policies and legal requirements in relation to data collection
- Analysing data through a variety of statistical methods and models, from spreadsheets to graphs
- Presenting data and recommendations to senior management teams
- Tracking the progress of operational changes that are implemented across the company through key performance indicators
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.