Apply On Website
NEUROSCIENCE AND SPINE ...
Immediate full time or part time opening for a qualified, Florida licensed Occupational Therapist at our North Naples location. Busy multi-physician, ... Role: Occupational Therapist, Category: Health & Medicine, Size: n/a
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST: NEUROSCIENCE AND SPINE …
Immediate full time or part time opening for a qualified, Florida licensed Occupational Therapist at our North Naples location. Busy multi-physician, Neurology-Neurosurgery practice offering a friendly and supportive work environment. We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package.
Position: Occupational Therapist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Occupational Therapist Role:
An Occupational Therapist, or Physiotherapist is a healthcare worker who helps individuals with impairments, reach their career potential. Duties include evaluating patients, designing treatment plans and monitoring patients progress.
- Identifying the set of activities and motivations that might help patients work towards their goals
- Helping people with disabilities perform different activities such as dressing, eating and walking
- Demonstrating exercises that could potentially help improve the patient’s conditions or relieve pain
- Evaluating the patients’ home and workplace environments in an effort to identify potential improvements to be made to improve their conditions
- Educating the patients’ families and friends about the right way to accommodate and care for them
- Recommending special equipment and medication, as well as instructing patients on how to use the equipment and take medications
- Documenting and assessing the patient’s activities and progress, as well as creating reports for billing and evaluations
- Generating reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Reporting a patient’s progress to Physicians and other healthcare providers