NEW BUSINESS SALES EXECUTIVE: DANWOOD AMERICA, INC.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organization. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. DANWOOD AMERICA, INC. offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: New Business Sales Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $50,000 – $75,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Executive Role:
A Sales Executive, or Sales Manager, runs the sales departments of the business to offer goods and services to customers for profit. Primary duties include approaching prospective customers, winning new clients, maintaining good relationships with businesses and setting sales goals.
- Acting as a point of contact between customers and companies
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to get them to make a purchase
- Advising product developers on improvements to include in forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Creating proposal documents as part of the formal bidding procedure
- Inspecting inventory in stock and the quality of the product on display
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations