Apply On Website
DUNCO ENTERPRISES, INC
Category: Engineering, Size: 9
NETWORK ENGINEERS: DUNCO ENTERPRISES, INC
Due to continued growth DUNCO ENTERPRISES, INC is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Network Engineers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $55,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Network Engineer Role:
A Network Engineer, or Network Administrator, is responsible for designing, installing and maintaining digital communication networks within the organisation. Duties include establishing wireless networks, developing digital communication networks and improving cyber-security.
- Establishing and maintaining IT and digital communication infrastructure, including wireless or LAN networks
- Establishing and maintaining digital communication software, including email, user logins and passwords; this includes setting up new employees with company email accounts and providing them with access to the network, as well as troubleshooting for existing employees.
- Training new staff to operate within the companys IT systems and ensuring that new staff are aware of company communication policies
- Making sure that the networks are protected from malware and viruses, identifying areas that might be under threat and areas where security can be improved, keeping up to date on ever-changing cyber-threats
- Installing and maintaining firewalls, establishing and maintaining company-wide access policies to the internet
- Providing technical support and assistance to employees.
- Performing analysis and collecting data to establish the potential for improvements within the communication networks
- Working with third-party providers to keep the networks running efficiently
- Maintaining the companys phone system and working closely with the phone service provider to keep the lines active