Apply On Website
NATIONAL TELEPHONE MESS...
Amazing support from leadership, unlimited opportunities to grow with the company, great culture, engaged owners.... Role: National Director, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES IN PLANTATION, FL: NATIONAL TELEPHONE MESS…
Amazing support from leadership, unlimited opportunities to grow with the company, great culture, engaged owners.
Position: National Director Of Sales In Plantation, Fl
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $35,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Director Of Sales Role:
A Director of Sales, or Sales Manager, manages the sales operations of the business or organization. Duties include leading teams of Sales Representatives, creating and implementing strategic sales plans and building and developing enduring customer relationships.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Leading and motivating teams of Sales Representatives to develop customer relations, increase market share and sales revenue.
- Designing programmes to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Overseeing sales team recruitment and creating training programmes to train new and existing employees in the sales department.
- Understanding and communicating the organisations value propositions and processes through proposals and presentations.
- Monitoring supply and demand, competitor offers and costs to determine and adjust selling prices.
- Forecasting and creating annual sales quotas for regions and territories to determine sales objectives.
- Analysing market trends and results to determine annual unit and gross-profit plans.