Apply On Website
MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING CORP
Mainstream Engineering Corporation is seeking mechanical engineers to contribute to a diverse set of Mechanics programs involving technology such astu... Role: Mechanical Enginee, Category: Automobile & Motoring:Engineering, Size: 1 TO 4
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – MECHANICS R&D: MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING CORP
Mainstream Engineering Corporation is seeking mechanical engineers to contribute to a diverse set of Mechanics programs involving technology such asturbomachinery (e.g., compressors, turbines, and pumps), diesel engines and/or generators, component manufacture, and ruggedized test systems. Each R&D engineer is responsible for developing prototypes and releasing products; therefore, the successful candidate must be hands-on and have the ability to test and critically evaluate designs. We are seeking applicants at B.S. and M.S.
Position: Mechanical Engineer – Mechanics R&D
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $35,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Automobile & Motoring:Engineering
Mechanical Engineer Role:
A Mechanical Engineer, or Mechanical Design Engineer, is an engineering professional who works in the manufacturing, automotive, biotechnology, automation, aerospace, computer and electronics industries. They are involved in designing, developing and inspecting machines and components used in various facilities.
- Developing technical plans based on research ideas
- Designing products based on the requirements of the company
- Carrying out surveys on equipment and various mechanical systems
- Presenting design plans to Managers and clients
- Producing technical documents that the company requires
- Conducting product testing
- Overseeing quality control programmes and overall maintenance in a facility
- Developing CAD project drawings and reviewing drawings from junior team members for accuracy
- Completing data logs required onsite
- Collaborating with Project Managers and developing accurate accounting of all engineering hours required for various types of internal projects
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.