Apply On Website
HM Day Spa is looking for a professional, motivated and responsible Massage Therapists for a busy environment. Our mission is to help clients relieve ... Role: Massage Therapist, Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 10 to 19
MASSAGE THERAPIST: HEAVENLY MASSAGE
HM Day Spa is looking for a professional, motivated and responsible Massage Therapists for a busy environment. Our mission is to help clients relieve the aches, stress and tension of everyday life. Our unbeatable prices, availability of appointments, high quality service and a warm and friendly atmosphere is what truly separates us from others.
Position: Massage Therapist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $35,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Massage Therapist Role:
A Massage Therapist, or Masseur/Masseuse, is a professional who provides clients with therapeutic and relaxing massages. They work in a variety of settings, such as fitness centres, hotels, physician’s offices, spas and franchised clinics. Duties include consulting with clients, informing them of available massage treatments and providing the treatments effectively.
- Conferring with clients in order to schedule appointment and sessions
- Consulting with clients to gauge their massage needs and preferences and adjusting techniques to meet their individual needs
- Guiding clients through the service offerings, helping them to choose what type of massage would be most appropriate for them.
- Maintaining a detailed history of each client, including information like chronic illness, medication, lifestyle and past injuries
- Informing the client about available massage treatments and providing advice as to which treatments may be the most beneficial to them
- Performing therapeutic massages and applying the correct level of pressure to specific areas of the body
- Providing clients with advice about things like posture, relaxation techniques and stretching, for improved general wellbeing
- Promoting and advertising their business when self-employed
- If necessary, referring clients to medical professionals
- Traveling to corporate locations to deliver on-site massages for employees when necessary