Apply On Website
KRIZ PHYSICAL THERAPY
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 10 to 19
MASSAGE THERAPIST: KRIZ PHYSICAL THERAPY
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. KRIZ PHYSICAL THERAPY encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Massage Therapist
Location: Bonita Springs
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $35,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Massage Therapist Role:
A Massage Therapist, or Masseur/Masseuse, is a professional who provides clients with therapeutic and relaxing massages. They work in a variety of settings, such as fitness centres, hotels, physician’s offices, spas and franchised clinics. Duties include consulting with clients, informing them of available massage treatments and providing the treatments effectively.
- Conferring with clients in order to schedule appointment and sessions
- Consulting with clients to gauge their massage needs and preferences and adjusting techniques to meet their individual needs
- Guiding clients through the service offerings, helping them to choose what type of massage would be most appropriate for them.
- Maintaining a detailed history of each client, including information like chronic illness, medication, lifestyle and past injuries
- Informing the client about available massage treatments and providing advice as to which treatments may be the most beneficial to them
- Performing therapeutic massages and applying the correct level of pressure to specific areas of the body
- Providing clients with advice about things like posture, relaxation techniques and stretching, for improved general wellbeing
- Promoting and advertising their business when self-employed
- If necessary, referring clients to medical professionals
- Traveling to corporate locations to deliver on-site massages for employees when necessary