Apply On Website
Strategist to create campaigns, content, and imagery for our clients to achieve maximum success. You will have a working knowledge of search engine ma... Role: Marketing Strategist, Category: Marketing & PR, Size: 5 TO 9
MARKETING STRATEGIST: CARLYLE CLUB
Strategist to create campaigns, content, and imagery for our clients to achieve maximum success. You will have a working knowledge of search engine marketing, optimization, social media, and analytics.
Position: Marketing Strategist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Marketing Strategist Role:
An Advertising Manager, or Marketing Strategist is responsible for coordinating departments to research and develop effective outreach and advertising campaigns. Primary duties include promoting interest in the company’s services or products, launching market research and preparing advertising budgets.
- Working with staff or department heads to discuss topics such as marketing plans, budgets and contracts and the selection of advertising media
- Planning marketing campaigns such as giveaways, vouchers and contests
- Developing advertising campaigns, determining which media to promote in such as billboards, online, print, television and radio
- Negotiating contracts for advertising
- Evaluating the feel and look of plans and sketches for an advertisement that are used in layouts and websites.
- Conducting market research studies and reviewing their findings to understand clients and market opportunities for companies
- Creating pricing strategies for services or products marketed to the targeted clients
- Meeting with clients to provide marketing recommendations and directing the hiring of promotions, marketing and advertising staff and supervise their daily activities