Apply On Website
Sabey is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team! You will be collaborating with multiple departments and aid in the ... Role: Marketing Manager, Category: Sales, Size: n/a
MARKETING MANAGER AT SABEY: SABEY CORPORATION
Sabey is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team! You will be collaborating with multiple departments and aid in the generation of marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to grow and expand this role as well your own skills and knowledge! Sabey wants each team member to be the best they can be not just at work, but also for their friends, families, and the communities they serve.
Position: Marketing Manager At Sabey
Location: Key West
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $42,500
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Sales
Marketing Manager Role:
Marketing Managers, or Promotions Managers, are responsible for planning the promotion of the companys products, brand and services in order to help them grow. Duties include overseeing the companys marketing activities and brand awareness including the overall outreach strategy and training a team of Marketing Executives. Marketing Managers can work as in-house marketing resources or as consultants in an agency where they handle clients marketing activities.
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by
- coordinating with staff
- Working with advertising departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Recruiting and training Marketing Assistants to assist with event coordination and sales.