MARKETING ASSISTANT: POSTCARD MANIA
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. POSTCARD MANIA encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Marketing Assistant Role:
A Marketing Assistant, or Marketing Executive, is responsible for providing administrative support to the marketing team. Duties include collecting marketing data, compiling reports on the effectiveness of campaigns and liaising with printers. Marketing Assistants work closely with other teams and departments, including sales, finance and operations.
- Managing social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages
- Communicating with clients, customers and external agencies
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Using website analytics to ascertain the relative effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and understand the way users interact with the site
- Submitting ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Writing and editing press releases
- Attending industry events, conferences and trade shows