Apply On Website
CAMPBELL SAND & GRAVEL CO.
Campbell & Company is dedicated to building strong relationships with local and national universities. Throughout the year, we host several University... Role: Managing Director, Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: 100
MANAGING DIRECTOR: CAMPBELL SAND & GRAVEL CO.
Campbell & Company is dedicated to building strong relationships with local and national universities. Throughout the year, we host several University Night seminars for undergraduate and graduate finance students and university investment clubs. These seminars educate students about the world of Managed Futures and include an hour seminar and tour of the trading floor. A member of our Research staff also teaches an investment science course to a subset of students at Johns Hopkins University.
Position: Managing Director
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $45,000 – $85,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Managing Director Role:
A Managing Director, or Chief Executive creates plans and policies that help the company achieve its objectives. Duties include developing business strategies, advising the board of Directors and implementing business plans to accomplish organisational goals.
- Developing and implementing the company’s business strategies
- Creating, executing and monitoring the performance of comprehensive business plans
- Establishing internal company policies, procedures and legal protocols
- Overseeing the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company
- Overseeing employment, professional development and employee performance activities
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities and regulators
- Creating a company culture and monitoring its adoption
- Representing the company at public events and attending conferences