Apply On Website
CITY OF GROVELAND
Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
MAINTENANCE WORKER I – FACILITIES: CITY OF GROVELAND
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. CITY OF GROVELAND are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Maintenance Worker I – Facilities
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 18 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Maintenance Worker Role:
Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.. Performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks. Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues