Apply On Website
CITY OF LAKE CITY FL
Category: Engineering, Size: 20 TO 49
MAINTENANCE WORKER I: CITY OF LAKE CITY FL
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. CITY OF LAKE CITY FL will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Maintenance Worker I
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Maintenance Worker Role:
Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.. Performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks. Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues