Apply On Website
Lucks, a DecoPac Company offers a robust health plan including medical, dental, life and disability coverages. We also offer a 401K plan with match as... Role: Maintenance Manager, Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
MAINTENANCE MANAGER: DECOPAC, INC.
Lucks, a DecoPac Company offers a robust health plan including medical, dental, life and disability coverages. We also offer a 401K plan with match as well as the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus.
Position: Maintenance Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $47,812
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Maintenance Manager Role:
A Maintenance Manager, or Maintenance Supervisor, oversees the business’ maintenance tasks, including the upkeep of offices, buildings, grounds and company vehicles. Duties include scheduling maintenance tasks, supervising Maintenance Workers and responding to maintenance emergencies.
- Creating maintenance schedules and delegating tasks to team members
- Conducting site inspections and identifying areas requiring extra maintenance work
- Supervising maintenance workers and ensuring they follow safe work practices
- Performing minor on-site repairs
- Scheduling contractors for major repairs as required
- Discussing maintenance concerns with the employer and communicating these to Maintenance Workers
- Staying on-call and responding to emergency maintenance needs
- Developing maintenance budgets, hiring maintenance crew and negotiating vendor contracts
- Controlling and monitoring inventory
- Coordinating work performed by outside vendors