Apply On Website
LEONHARDT MANUFACTURING CO., INC.
Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
MACHINE OPERATOR (1ST SHIFT & 3RD SHIFT): LEONHARDT MANUFACTURING CO., INC.
Due to continued growth LEONHARDT MANUFACTURING CO., INC. is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Machine Operator (1St Shift & 3Rd Shift)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Machine Operator Role:
A Machine Operator, or Machine Minder, works with the heavy machinery associated with industries like construction, transportation and manufacturing. Primary duties include utilising the equipment, ensuring the machines are functioning well and training others on how to safely use the machines.
- Remaining in challenging physical positions for long periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 23 kilograms
- Monitoring equipment
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Setting up machines so they are ready to use
- Following established rules and procedures
- Carrying out safety checks on the machinery
- Training new Machine Operator hires