LUTZ BRANCH MANAGER: JOHNSON ENGINEERING INC
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. JOHNSON ENGINEERING INC encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Lutz Branch Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Sales
Branch Manager Role:
A Branch Manager, or Managing Director, is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all branch operations. Primary duties including hiring, training and supervising staff, coming up with strategies to improve performance and productivity levels and attracting new partners and customers as well as retaining existing ones.
- Providing consultation, counselling and guidance to employees in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring sales targets are met, monitoring budgets and motivating staff to attain objectives
- Maintaining detailed computerised records and reporting all branch office activities and operations, including the performance of employees
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues from other branch offices and meeting with clients to resolve complaints or issues and getting their feedback
- Building relationships with other branches and providing training and coaching to the branchs team
- Overseeing financial reports for taxes, regulatory bodies and other financial institutions relating to branch finance
- Evaluating conditions of the local market, seeking new opportunities for sales and staying current with the market