Apply On Website
The Country Store is the retail division of Skagit Farmers Supply, a diversified local agricultural supply cooperative. Skagit Farmers Supply was foun... Role: Delivery Driver, Category: Transport & Logistics, Size: n/a
LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER (NON-CDL): COUNTRY STORE
The Country Store is the retail division of Skagit Farmers Supply, a diversified local agricultural supply cooperative. Skagit Farmers Supply was founded in Burlington, WA in 1934 and has grown into four main business divisionsagronomy, retail, energy, and wholesale distribution & milling. Our mission is to serve the community to preserve and enhance the viability of the agriculture economy.
Position: Local Delivery Driver (Non-Cdl)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $35,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Transport & Logistics
Delivery Driver Role:
A Delivery Driver, or Deliveryman, is responsible for collecting goods and transporting them to clients or customers. Primary duties include scheduling delivery times, picking up parcels and delivering orders to customers on predetermined routes.
- Packing, loading and unloading delivery vans and trucks
- Delivering parcels and goods to customers on designated routes
- Maintaining regular communication with route dispatchers
- Review deliveries with recipients to ensure theyre accurate
- Obtaining delivery confirmations from customers
- Cleaning and servicing van for the next delivery
- Daily reporting and inputting of metrics into store systems
- Assisting at the warehouse and backdoor
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.