Apply On Website
AMERICAN REAL ESTATE CAPITAL
The individual in this role is responsible for analyzing the financial statements of a mortgage portfolio and supporting other functions in the loan s... Role: financial Analyst, Category: Financial Services, Size: 50 to 99
LOAN SERVICING FINANCIAL ANALYST: AMERICAN REAL ESTATE CAPITAL
The individual in this role is responsible for analyzing the financial statements of a mortgage portfolio and supporting other functions in the loan servicing department. The ideal candidate will possess thorough knowledge and experience of accounting principles in accordance with GAAP and general knowledge of reading and interpreting loan documents.
Position: Loan Servicing Financial Analyst
Location: Coral Gables
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Financial Services
Financial Analyst Role:
A Financial Analyst, or Financial Consultant assesses projects and companies to decide whether they are suitable for investment. Primary duties include compiling reports on the viability of the business and presenting it to potential investors or banks, reviewing trends in turnover and profit and offering advice to their clients or employers on the financial performance of the business.
- Creating charts, tables and graphs to allow them to present data in an effective format
- Analysing financial reports, including data on income and expenditure and market performance
- Interpreting information about yield, price, risk, stability and other factors that contribute to a companys viability
- Monitoring industry news and developments to identify potential investment opportunities and minimise risk
- Maintaining a working knowledge of their industry using trusted sources such as trade bodies, industry experts, government agencies and other corporate developments.
- Comparing stock performances for their industry and using them to make predictions
- Creating financial models and using them to recommend investment, expansion, cost-cutting ideas or revenue growth streams
- Reviewing company accounts