Apply On Website
Category: Construction & Property, Size: 50 to 99
LEAD LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE/CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN: EMERALD LANDSCAPING
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. EMERALD LANDSCAPING encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Lead Landscape Maintenance/Construction Foreman
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $62,500 – $100,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Construction Foreman Role:
Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans. Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew. Allocating general and daily responsibilities.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.