Apply On Website
CITY OF NEW PORT RICHEY
Category: Engineering, Size: 5 TO 9
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE WORKER I: CITY OF NEW PORT RICHEY
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. CITY OF NEW PORT RICHEY will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Landscape Maintenance Worker I
Location: New Port Richey
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Maintenance Worker Role:
Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.. Performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks. Checking control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues