KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER F/H: JIM SHIREY CONST
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organization. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. JIM SHIREY CONST offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Key Account Manager F/H
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Sales
Key Account Manager Role:
Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition. Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics