JUNIOR QA ENGINEER: ESTECO NORTH AMERICA, INC.
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. ESTECO NORTH AMERICA, INC. is a friendly, happy organization that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Junior Qa Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $24,000 – $52,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Engineering
QA Engineer Role:
Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies