Apply On Website
POST-NEWSWEEK STATIONS, FLORIDA, INC.
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
IT SPECIALIST: POST-NEWSWEEK STATIONS, FLORIDA, INC.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. POST-NEWSWEEK STATIONS, FLORIDA, INC. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: It Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
It Specialist Role:
An Information Technology Specialist (IT Specialist), or an IT Professional, is a technical person who maintains, monitors and implements IT systems. The common duties include network analysis, security and information assurance, IT audits, web and database administration. They also solve IT problems in computer systems, network infrastructure and cloud platforms.
- Consulting with clients and departments to estimate and resolve IT issues
- Administering data and network security for departments including system firewalls, antivirus, group policy and email security
- Coordinating the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Preparing budget estimates used by executives to plan, organise and schedule work
- Installing, configuring and monitoring wireless network systems
- Providing training to fellow employees about network security and the best computer usage practices
- Creating, analysing, reporting, converting and transferring data through systems using application software