Apply On Website
CAMPBELL SAND & GRAVEL CO.
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 100
IT DIRECTOR: CAMPBELL SAND & GRAVEL CO.
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. CAMPBELL SAND & GRAVEL CO. will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: It Director
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $45,000 – $85,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
It Director Role:
An IT Director, or Chief Technology Officer, is a senior staff member who manages all the IT and computer systems within the company. They are responsible for creating IT policy and strategy, implementing infrastructure and leveraging technology to help the organisation achieve its goals.
- Developing the organisation’s IT vision and translating it into actionable goals
- Directing the sourcing and implementation of new software and hardware
- Formulating and implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure the availability of network services and data
- Identifying future challenges in the IT landscape and developing mitigation strategies
- Overseeing departmental budgeting and forecasting within the organisation
- Directing IT staff recruitment and directly supervising employees
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and eliminating them with strategic solutions
- Identifying and recommending new technology solutions