INTERFACE WITH MANUFACTURING ENGINEER TO ASSURE MAXIMUM MOLDING PROCESS.: PLASTICERT, INC
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. PLASTICERT, INC will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Interface With Manufacturing Engineer To Assure Maximum Molding Process.
Location: South Pasadena
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Manufacturing Engineer Role:
Manufacturing Engineers, or Manufacturing Systems Engineers work with the conception, design, development and installation of new products or production lines. Duties include improving the production processes to become more cost-effective and efficient over time, resolving technical problems and selecting precision tools for different machines.
- Evaluating quality control processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Analysing and reporting on production processes, methods, schedules, downtime, cycle times, availability of machines and waste management
- Ensuring that the organisations manufacturing processes comply with relevant policies and government laws and regulations
- Reviewing and calculating the costs of the different tools and equipment in the production process and predicting the overheads in future production requirements
- Analysing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment placement to maximise manufacturing efficiency
- Coordinating maintenance and repair services to keep production equipment operational
- Making sure that staff follow the manufacturers procedures and instructions while operating the equipment
- Overseeing the work of technicians and shop-floor personnel
- Establishing an effective work sequence