INSIDE SALES CONSULTANT: SUNCOAST HOSPICE
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. SUNCOAST HOSPICE encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Inside Sales Consultant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $75,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the companys products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the companys solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the companys standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.