Apply On Website
JACKSON COUNTY TEACHERS CU
Manage the day-to-day human resource functions of the credit union focusing on payroll, benefits and recruitment. Process all data and forms pertinent... Role: Resources Manager, Category: Social Care, Size: 1 to 9
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER: JACKSON COUNTY TEACHERS CU
Manage the day-to-day human resource functions of the credit union focusing on payroll, benefits and recruitment. Process all data and forms pertinent to payroll ensuring accuracy and compliance with federal and state regulations. Coordinate the enrollment periods and initiate the enrollment processes for all credit union benefit programs. Distribute plan documents or other plan descriptions in a timely manner.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Social Care
Human Resources Manager Role:
A Human Resources Manager oversees the operations of the human resources department in the organisation. They handle duties that include employee relations, managing payroll and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations at all levels. The Human Resources Manager is also the leader of the human resources department and is responsible for employees who work in the division.
- Listening to and finding resolutions for employee conflicts
- Creating and implementing training sessions for employee conduct
- Overseeing the employee recruitment and selection process
- Creating the onboarding process for new hires
- Monitoring the human resources department and ensuring their department provides proper guidance to employees
- Making sure the organisation maintains compliance with national and local laws and regulations
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.