Apply On Website
Design graphics; executing ideas provided by the individual and other team members, performing graphic design tasks in a team environment.... Role: Graphic Designer, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 25
GRAPHIC DESIGNER: FELLOWSHIP CHURCH
Design graphics; executing ideas provided by the individual and other team members, performing graphic design tasks in a team environment.
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the client’s wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client