Apply On Website
INNOVATIVE OFFICE SOLUTIONS
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
GRAPHIC DESIGNER: INNOVATIVE OFFICE SOLUTIONS
To support its growth INNOVATIVE OFFICE SOLUTIONS is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the client’s wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.