GRAPHIC DESIGNER: UNITED STATES SPECIALIT…
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. UNITED STATES SPECIALIT… encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the client’s wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client