Apply On Website
Category: Banking:Health & Medicine, Size: n/a
GENERAL NURSE PRACTITIONER: NURSETOGETHER
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. NURSETOGETHER encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: General Nurse Practitioner
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,000 – $36,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Banking:Health & Medicine
Nurse Practitioner Role:
A Nurse Practitioner, or Advanced Practice Nurse offers autonomous nursing care to patients in a healthcare or hospice facility. Primary duties include advising patients on medical and nursing needs, assessing patients in their care and providing them with treatment plans and health education.
- Carrying out clinical examination of patients in their care
- Performing diagnosis based on their assessment of the patient
- Taking specimen (blood, urine etc) samples and ordering test samples
- Creating short or long-term treatment plans and prescribing medication based on test findings
- Managing and providing post-surgical care to patients
- Offering special instructions to patients such as nutritional advice, information about weight management, etc.
- Performing routine medical procedures
- Performing periodic evaluations of their patients and referring them to specialists as necessary
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.