Apply On Website
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst is a key member of the finance team and must possess strong time management and organizational skil... Role: financial Analyst, Category: Financial Services, Size: n/a
FINANCIAL ANALYST: ROYCE CORPORATION
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst is a key member of the finance team and must possess strong time management and organizational skills as well as proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Responsible for timely and accurate processing of sales invoices.
Position: Financial Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Financial Services
Financial Analyst Role:
A Financial Analyst, or Financial Consultant assesses projects and companies to decide whether they are suitable for investment. Primary duties include compiling reports on the viability of the business and presenting it to potential investors or banks, reviewing trends in turnover and profit and offering advice to their clients or employers on the financial performance of the business.
- Creating charts, tables and graphs to allow them to present data in an effective format
- Analysing financial reports, including data on income and expenditure and market performance
- Interpreting information about yield, price, risk, stability and other factors that contribute to a company’s viability
- Monitoring industry news and developments to identify potential investment opportunities and minimise risk
- Maintaining a working knowledge of their industry using trusted sources such as trade bodies, industry experts, government agencies and other corporate developments.
- Comparing stock performances for their industry and using them to make predictions
- Creating financial models and using them to recommend investment, expansion, cost-cutting ideas or revenue growth streams
- Reviewing company accounts