Apply On Website
Associates Degree, or trade certification (electrical and/or mechanical) with 0-2 years of experience as a field technician ideally in industrial proc... Role: Service Technician, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: UNKNOWN
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN I: CIDRA
Associates Degree, or trade certification (electrical and/or mechanical) with 0-2 years of experience as a field technician ideally in industrial process industries, installing and servicing mechanical and electrical instrumentation along with experience in troubleshooting.
Position: Field Service Technician I
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Service Technician Role:
Provides exceptional vehicle servicing and repair by using latest diagnostic technology and techniques to identify vehicle issues. Completes repairs in time allotted while keeping to dealer, brand, and company standards, and delivers vehicles to customers or service advisors on schedule.
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Tests vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of motor vehicles and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new vehicle models and new industry standards, practices, and technologies
- Replaces parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all repair work done on each vehicle
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
- Communicates with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion
- Advises on other issues vehicles display, including common issues vehicles of certain makes and ages develop, and offers timelines for future vehicle repair needs
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.