Apply On Website
Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA, Size: 1 TO 4
ASPEX EYEWEAR is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Receiving Clerks commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Farmstand Receiving Clerk — Winchester
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA
Receiving Clerk Role:
A Receiving Clerk, or Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for processing incoming deliveries, often at a warehouse or in a stockroom. Duties include tracking shipments, unloading deliveries and updating company inventories.
- Supervising the unloading of shipments at the company depot, signing for all deliveries that are made and authorising returns to suppliers
- Packaging items that need to be shipped out of the warehouse, or returned to vendors and checking deliveries for items that have been broken or damaged during transit
- Distributing deliveries to relevant parts of the warehouse or authorising their onward transit to other company depots or storage locations
- Recording all items that have been delivered and updating inventories to reflect the new stock levels
- Updating invoices and purchase orders to reflect deliveries and notifying procurement teams of low stock
- Inserting items into containers using fillers, spacers and protective padding
- Labelling with correct postage in order for shipments to be delivered correctly
- Working with Shipping Clerks to provide answers to customers queries and ensure customer satisfaction
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.